(1) We will inform you below about the collection of personal data when using this website and the online shop. Personal data are all data, which refer to you personally, thus e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The service provider pursuant to Section 13 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and data controller pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation is Limbach Flugmotoren GmbH, cf. our masthead.
We maintain current technical measures in order to guarantee the data security, in particular for the protection of your personal data against risks with data transmissions as well as against third parties gaining knowledge of personal data. These will be adjusted to the current status of technology.
(1) It is possible to use the website purely for informational purposes. We do not collect any personal data in this case with the exception of the data, which are transmitted by your browser in order to enable you to visit the website.
(2) Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when using the website. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your hard disk and allocated to the browser used by you and through which the body, which sets the cookie (in this case therefore us), receives certain information. Cookies cannot carry out any programmes or transmit viruses onto your computer. They serve, on the whole, to make the internet offer more user-friendly and more effective.
(3) This stored information will be stored separately from possible other data provided to us. The data of the cookies will, in particular, not be linked with your further data.
(1) If you have granted us consent to the processing of your personal data, this represented the legal basis for the processing (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a of the GDPR).
(2) Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b of the GDPR is the legal basis for processing of personal data for the purpose of the initiation or the fulfilment of a contract with you.
(3) Insofar as the processing of your personal data is necessary in order to fulfil our legal obligations (e.g. for the storage of data) we are authorised to do this pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c of the GDPR.
(4) In addition we process personal data for the purpose of safeguarding our legitimate interests as well as the legitimate interests of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The retention of the functionality of our IT systems, however also the marketing of own and third party products and services and the legally required documentation of business contacts are such legitimate interests.
We will erase your personal data as soon as the purpose for which we collected and processed the data ceases to apply. Storage will only take place beyond this time if this is necessary pursuant to the laws, regulations or other legal regulations of the European Union or a member state of the European Union which we are subject to.
(1) As a person affected by the data processing you have the right to information (Art. 15 of the GDPR), rectification (Art. 16 of the GDPR), data erasure (Art. 17 of the GDPR), restriction to the processing (Art. 18 of the GDPR) as well as data portability (Art. 20 of the GDPR).
(2) If you have granted your consent to the processing of your personal data by us you have the right to revoke the consent at all times. The lawfulness of the processing of your personal data until a revocation will not be affected by the revocation. A further processing of these data owing to another legal basis, for example in order to fulfil legal obligations (cf. Section "legal bases of the processing") will also remain unaffected.
(3) Right to object
You have the right to file an objection at all times against the processing of the personal data relating to you for reasons which arise from your particular situation, which is carried out owing to Art. 6 Para. 1 e) of the GDPR (data processing in the public interest) or Art. 6 Para. 1 f) of the GDPR (data processing based on the weighing up of interests). If you file an objection we will only continue to process your personal data if we can prove essential legitimate reasons for this processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if processing serves the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims.
(4) We request that you send your claims or declarations preferably to the following contact address: info [at] limflug. de
(5) If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data breaches statutory stipulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint at a responsible data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files, which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website is, as a rule, transferred to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. In the event of the activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will however be previously abbreviated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a server of Google in the USA and abbreviated there. By order of the operator of this website Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile reports on the website activities and in order to provide further services associated with the website use and the internet use towards the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google-Analytics will not be aggregated with other data of Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies with a corresponding setting of your browser software; however we would like to point out to you that in this case you will, if applicable, not be able to use all functions of this website in full.
(4) You can in addition prevent the entry of the data generated by the cookie and which refer to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) and transfer to Google as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
(5) This website uses Google-Analytics with IP anonymisation. This way IP addresses are further processed in an abbreviated form, a direct personal reference can thus be excluded.
(6) The use of Google Analytics is carried out in line with the prerequisites which the German data protection authorities have agreed upon with Google. Contact information for the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: + 353 (1) 436 1001. Conditions of use: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the privacy statement: https://www.google.de/policies/privacy.
(1) Besides the purely informational use of our website we offer various services, which you can use in case of interest. For this purpose you must as a rule enter further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service. If additional voluntary details are possible these are marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form your e-mail address and, if you enter these, your name and your telephone number will be stored by us.
(1) As a provider of our website we are responsible for the contents of our own online offer. Under certain circumstances a distinction is to be made between these own contents and links to the contents made available by other providers, for which we cannot assume any responsibility and we do not adopt their contents as our own. In addition, we have no influence on whether the website operators linked with us comply with the relevant data protection regulations. This statement relating to data protection therefore does not apply to websites of other providers, not even if they are called up by links to this website.
(2) Therefore, please pay attention to the respective regulations of the other providers relating to data protection. Therefore, we do not assume any liability for the contents of third party websites. Solely the respective third party provider is liable for damages caused by deficient or illegal contents of its website.
We use contents or service offers of third party providers within our online offer to make the use of our services as pleasant as possible for you.
(1) Google Maps
We integrate maps of the service "Google Maps" of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The processed data can in particular include IP addresses and location data of the users, which however are not collected without their consent (as a rule carried out within the scope of the settings of their mobile devices). The data can be processed in the USA. Privacy statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Mr Shuide Chen
Kotthausener Straße 5
Email: info [at] limflug. de